This lightweight Medichief Premium Face Shield with an anti-fog coating protects the face and eyes from splashing or spraying of infectious or hazardous substances. This disposable face shield is manufactured from optically clear PET with a soft elastic strap and high-density foam headband. The product can be worn with or without additional face protection, such as prescription or protective eyewear and face masks.
Medichief Premium Face Shield – Pack of 10
Medichief’s lightweight face shield with an anti-fog coating protects the face and eyes from splashing or spraying of infectious or hazardous substances.
- Provides top, side, and front face protection for healthcare professionals against Covid-19
- Anti-fog protection
- Optically clear visor for maximum visibility
- High-density foam headband for long-term comfort
- Soft elasticated strap
- Lightweight design
- Protects the face and eyes from splashing or spraying
- Can be worn with or without eyewear protection and face masks
- Non Sterile, single-use, individually wrapped
Model no. MFS1
CE Approval Certificate
Can the Medichief Premium Face Shield be used more than once if it is thoroughly cleaned between uses?
The Medichief Premium Face Shield is a disposable, non-sterile, single-use, individually wrapped face shield for use to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
The product is CE certified for single use only.
It is designed and built to withstand the rigorous demands of a healthcare environment and we are aware that some users are implementing a thorough sanitising routine between uses and using it more than once. Where the shield is used in this way, we recommend a risk assessment is carried out that is specific to the application and environment to ensure there is no compromise to any infection control strategy that is in place.
In a general sense, we note that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend the following as part of their ‘Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of Eye Protection’ guidance:
When manufacturer instructions for cleaning and disinfection are unavailable, such as for single use disposable face shields, consider:
- While wearing gloves, carefully wipe the inside, followed by the outside of the face shield or goggles using a clean cloth saturated with neutral detergent solution or cleaner wipe.
- Carefully wipe the outside of the face shield or goggles using a wipe or clean cloth saturated with EPA-registered hospital disinfectant solution.
- Wipe the outside of face shield or goggles with clean water or alcohol to remove residue.
- Fully dry (air dry or use clean absorbent towels).
- Remove gloves and perform hand hygiene.
Certificates and Test Reports